All kittens sold comes with a health guarantee. Within 10 days of purchasing your new kitten, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchasing, that your cat is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of purchasing and delivery, you have the following options:
– Return the cat for a complete refund
– Return the cat for a replacement cat of equal value
– Retain the cat and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the adoption price
These options do not apply where a owner, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the adoptee later seeks to return the cat. If, within 30 days of purchasing, a licensed veterinarian determines that your cat has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your cat died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above. You must notify the owner of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your cat’s illness. Failure to notify the owner within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
By purchasing a kitten from us, you agree to the following:
1. The kitten will be taken to the vet promptly. You should make sure that he/she is healthy and doesn’t need a vet’s attention. We request that this initial visit be within 48 hours of the kitten’s arrival. This is to ensure that there aren’t problems that have arisen from shipping, and also so that your veterinarian is familiar with your kitten if a situation arises.
2. We are not responsible for a kitten’s exposure to diseases after they have left our possession. You should be careful where you take your kitten and who handles it as well. The kitten should not be exposed to previously infested disease areas or to places where a high level of exposure to diseases is possible. Treat him/her as if she is a newborn baby.
3. Validation of the guarantee requires examination of your kitten by the vet of your choice and at your expense within 48 hours of its arrival. This examination is expected to confirm that your cat was healthy upon arrival. If the kitten is showing any sign of illness, it should be taken to the vet immediately.
4. Your kitten, if shipped, has been through a vet check and has received a health certificate. He/she has been through at least his first shots and usually a series of shots before he/she has been delivered to you. He has also been de-wormed, but this does not mean that he is free of worms because young animals are especially susceptible to worms, are exposed every time they touch the ground, and worming is an ongoing process that will need to be continued once the kitten is in your care. Your kitten will also need follow up shots. It is very important that you follow up with shots and de-worming.
5. If the kitten has a vet diagnosed, congenital or hereditary defect, that is a life-threatening condition, bring the breeder a vet signed statement of the defect, and it will be replaced with the first available kitten with the same value as soon as possible. The original kitten must be returned before a new kitten can be delivered.
6. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian bills that the purchaser may incur regarding the purchased kitten.
7. This guarantee is null and void if the kitten is sold to a third party, and if normal precautions aren’t taken.
8. Especially with smaller breeds of kittens, there is always a chance that stress will cause the kitten’s sugar to drop to dangerous levels. It is the responsibility of the new owner to be very observant regarding the kitten’s sugar level, to be aware of action that needs to be taken if this condition does occur. The new owner should be cautious to make sure that this condition doesn’t affect the kitten, and the breeder cannot be responsible for issues that are a result of neglect of this condition.
9. The new owner is aware of past medical history of this kitten and accepts it. The new owner is responsible for obtaining veterinary advice when needed, and for paying for those services. From the time the kitten leaves the possession of the breeder, the purchaser assumes all responsibility of vet bills, and for the care of said kitten. If for any reason the kitten dies, the breeder has the right to demand and order an autopsy on the cat at the purchaser’s expense. If the death is the breeder’s fault which is found as a result of original lab results from a licensed veterinarian, the kitten will be replaced by the breeder.
10. If a kitten is to be replaced, the breeder will provide a healthy kitten of the same quality as the previous kitten as soon as one is available. The new owner will be responsible for all shipping charges for the first kitten to be returned to the breeder and for the charges for the second kitten to be shipped to them as well. If the purchaser chooses not to accept a replacement kitten, the health guarantee is null and void.
11. We work closely with our vets to ensure the health of our kittens. They have been administered all of the shots and de-wormings that are indicated on our shot records. Our shots are administered by the breeder under the vet recommended immunization program. We will only indicate the shots that your kitten has had. Please be aware that they have had these shots, and continue to administer shots as recommended by your veterinarian. Giving too many immunizations, and ignoring the immunizations that have been given can also be harmful to your kitten’s health.
12. Our kittens will have a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian before they leave, and will be vet checked. Although we do everything we can to ensure the health of our kittens, our health guarantee does not apply to “kennel cough”, coccidia, diarrhea, collapsed trachea, giardia, open fontanel, or parasites.
How it works
1:You want a kitten?
2:You visit our website, see all kittens available and click on “CONTACT ” button against the kitten you are interested in or click on the “BUY NOW” button Where you will be directed to a page indicated which information is required to be submitted.
3:Once we receive your inquiry, we will contact you within 24 hours Max. Once you respond to our email with answers to the questions asked and we find you suitable to adopt our Kitten, we will forward you the payment information to confirm payment.
4:Once you confirm payment we will start processing all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your kitten and then book a flight the next morning.
5:Once we book the flight, the agency will email you with all flight details( date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the kitten up on arrival).
6:Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet and everything is fine.
As a matter of routine, Don’t forget to take your kitten to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Is it really safe for the Kitten?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a kitten–individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won’t he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won’t it be difficult for the kitten having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a kitten
Shipping a Kitten Is Very safe: See Below Details
Shipping a kitten by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the kitten(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the Kitten(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape Kitten(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the kitten(s) and the kittens are offered food along the ride.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the kitty is and am able to give you the information as well.
The kitty will arrive the same day as it is sent–usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the kitten(s) to nestle in and usually a pig’s ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it–to help the kitty feel secure.
We consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our kittens but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, ‘Flying a kitten’! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn’t consider it if it wasn’t.
I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a kitten some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me “When we book a flight for a kitten it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines ” The kitten will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for him/her on board and off the plane until delivery is completed.
When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our kittens have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that “it is better and more comfortable to fly a kitten on a 2-6 hours flight than drive with that kitten for 4 hours or more”. And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the kitten safely. Basically shipping a kitten within USA ,CANADA and world wide.
Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy. Everyone of our kittens will always be a part of our extended family.
Fill The Form Below To Get In Touch With Us Now!.